Thursday, January 20, 2011

Starting a new blog. Welcome to it.


Howdy,

So another blog has entered the world. Smacked on the bottom and wailing out its existence, but if the delivery room is empty...does it make a noise?

It's too early in the morning for me to decide. I'll let it be my koan for the day.

In any case, this is the first entry to a blog dedicated to issues relating to The Merry Blacksmith Press, its books, events, authors and, occasionally, its publisher (that's me!).

I keep another occasional blog--a more personal one, but one oft ripe with news of work I'm doing in writing, editing and publishing in other venues. That can be found at JohnTeehan.com. At the writing of this, the site is in urgent need of an update, but I think I can manage to take care of that sometime within the next week or two. While here I'll be discussing some of the new titles we have coming out this year, over at the Other Blog I'll likely be doing a little of the same, but also talking about my work with the SFWA Bulletin, with a certain medical journal, a certain UK publisher, BearManor Fiction, and some other projects that I'm involved with.

But that's all Over There. HERE, it will be mostly Merry Blacksmith news, comments, discussions, and reviews.

So buckle in.


0 comments:

Post a Comment